Wednesday 24 June 2020

Sasha doll Laura Ashley dress set socks and shoes

SASHA DOLL SHOES AND SOCKS AND DRESS SET
Not sure if anyone looks at this blog ,  I used to sell direct from here on a first come basis.  I only sew now and again since I had a stroke at the end of 2019,  but I still feel like  crafting  when the mood takes me,   I still have fabric , leather and  notions.  I hope people still enjoy looking back on this blog.
I have just finished this set , a cotton dress and hat,  socks and shoes ,   posting to the u.k. only at the moment.  Packaging will be  kept to a minimum for eco reasons and may be recycled.
Contact me with your details  if interested  and  I will email you   a pay pal invoice 
 
The dress is made from old Laura Ashley fabric , lovely medium weight cotton dating from  the 90s SORRY NOW SOLD








1 comment:

  1. im sure your blog is still very popular , everyone loves your creations and i very much love your garden !!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete