Sunday 5 May 2013

NEARLY SUMMER

Hello  Sasha lovers,        its a long time since I last looked at the blog,   but you know sometimes life  gets in the way,   as it always will.  A little while ago I spotted this cotton lawn fabric in a local shop,  its very liberty quality but not sure if it is or not,  also not sure if its black or a very dark navy.   Anyway I was in the mood for some dolly sewing so these are what I have made.   As you will guess I do like this little pattern with the cap sleeves as I heve made a few dresses in this style, but, I do keep trying to come up with new ideas in my head , I think theres too much grey area in the brain these days...Anyway these little sets consist of cotton lawn dress,pants, pure linen hat, bag, knitted long stocking and soft leather shoes...
                      














2 comments:

  1. Hi - I recently bought a dear little Gotz girl from Shelly's site and she was wearing this last little outfit. I think it's beautiful and look forward to seeing more of your outfits. I'm a new collector and just discovering more and more talented Sasha people out there! Tell me, did you knit those lovely little woollen stockings? So sweet and thanks v m Jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wecome to Sasha world,pleased you like the outfit ,yes the complete outfit is made by me. I have made lots of outfits over the years but production is a bit slow these days, but there's lots of Sasha dress makers out there and new ones coming on the scene all the time, its all so fun having a go yourself , so good luck and enjoy your hobby. Best regards Mary

    ReplyDelete