Sunday 4 May 2014

Viyella skorts for Sasha
 
I think skorts must be a new term for what we used to call cullotes,  this is how they where described on a childs outfit I saw recently, which is what this little set was based on.  The  skorts are made from truella fabric, tends to fray quite a lot but has a nice feel to it.  Not sure about the content of the  jersey top fabric but it has a good stretch, so fits Sasha nicely  the little dog pocket is made from the truella fabric.  Both skort and top fasten  at the back with poppers,  a new skill for me,  to complete the set, knitted shaped stockings and hand made leather shoes also with popper.     To keep postage costs down I will pack and post as economically as I can, in other words no frills p&p.  Sorry this set is now sold
 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment